Alcuin school welcomes applications from international families moving to the Dallas area. We have been approved by the Student and exchange Visitor Program to issue the Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status” but do not provide housing.
In addition to fulfilling the requirements listed for all applicants, International students must provide the following:
- Students must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English and to interpret instruction in English and must submit test reports from either TOEFL Jr. (ages 11-15) or TOEFL (16 and over).
- Certified English translations of all school transcripts and teacher evaluations, as needed.
- Documentation verifying ability to meet financial obligation of tuition and living expenses while in the United States.
- Documentation confirming child’s residency with the parents in Texas and Proof of Health Insurance coverage in the USA.
- We are unable to admist students for the current school year once it begins.