Alcuin School has been approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program to issue Student Visa, Form I-20. For qualifying applicants upon acceptance to Alcuin School.
In addition to fulfilling the requirements listed for all applicants, International students must provide the following:
- Certified English translations of all school transcripts, as needed.
- Documentation verifying ability to meet financial obligation of tuition and living expenses while in the United States.
- Completion of student interview via Skype.
- TOEFL Jr. (ages 11-15) or TOEFL (16 and over)
- Documentation confirming Host family and Proof of Health Insurance Coverage in the USA.
- Students must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English and to interpret instruction in English.