We are incredibly grateful for the ongoing support of our Parent Body, Board of Trustees, and Staff. Your gifts to the Fund for Alcuin provide an incomparable Montessori and International Baccalaureate educational experience for our students.
The Fund for Alcuin provides critical support for the school’s operating expenses which are not covered by tuition revenue. Each year it covers close to 3% of this gap.
How Does Your Gift Help Alcuin Students?
- We have consistent 100% participation from our Board, Staff, and Faculty, and hope the Parent Body will repeat the same 100% benchmark again this year as they did for the 2018-2019 Campaign. This level of participation lends vital support to our case statement when applying for grants from foundations or other major donors.
- Your gift helps bridge the gap between the cost of tuition and the actual cost of educating each child at Alcuin.
- Your gift supports various aspects of the Alcuin experience which make it the exceptional educational program every child deserves.
How Does Your Gift Align with Your Passion for Giving and Educational Vision?
You have the option to designate your gift to fund certain initiatives such as:
- Enable a Faculty member to partake in Professional Development opportunities that can then translate into an innovative educational experience for their students.
- Subsidize the Performing and Fine Arts departments
- Enhance the Technology and Innovation at Alcuin to keep students on the cutting edge of the tech world.
- Provide support for the Athletics and Physical Education departments
- Continue to augment and upgrade our Environmental Education Program
- Provide funding for Diversity Initiatives to ensure that every student, parent, and staff member has a voice on campus.
Gifts to the Fund can also be designated to the Area of Greatest Need where the school can use its discretion to fund the most pressing needs.
We are honored to have Alejandra Guzman and Francisco Villazon as our Annual Fund Chairs for 2019-2020. Ale and Francisco are parents to Montse, Class of 2020 and Paco, Class of 2023.
Our goal this year is $475,000. This is the amount needed to close the tuition gap for all students for the 2019-2020 school year.
All gifts are tax deductible and can be paid by cash or check in the business office or online by clicking the button at the top of the page. We are able to process payments with MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, and Discover.
Alcuin also participates in North Texas Giving Day. Giving to The Fund for Alcuin on Giving Day enables the school to earn bonus funds – we have earned close to $90,000 in bonus funds to date! This year NTGD is on Thursday, September 19th.
You can also pledge your gift for payment later in the year. If you wish to make a pledge to the Fund for Alcuin, please contact Jana Haigood at email@example.com or 972-239-1745. All pledge payments for the 2019-2020 year are due by Friday, May 19, 2020.
Continued generosity from our Parent Body, Alumni, Alumni families, Grandparents, Board Members, and Faculty has had an enormous impact on the educational journey of our students.