Alcuin School School Philosophy
Our primary educational purpose is to provide an enriched academic and creative environment that features strong Montessori and International Baccalaureate programs that enhance our students’ intellectual, social, aesthetic and physical development enabling them to live happy, rewarding and productive lives.
In order to accomplish our philosophy, we work toward the following goals:
- To provide a solid educational foundation for our students, beginning with early childhood and continuing through the middle school years.
- To create a Montessori environment and institute a strong International Baccalaureate curriculum that supports the developmental needs of our students.
- To support the faculty and staff in the development of quality programs.
- To support our parent community in understanding our mission, school programs and the developing needs of our children.
- We are committed to our school’s philosophy as a means of establishing an effective Montessori and International Baccalaureate environment throughout our community.